The Austin Marathon is Sunday, and the route runs through Red River Street and 45th Street, so the only way to get to the Red River property will be from Airport Blvd. and 45th street. So come down Airport Blvd to 45th or come I-35 to the Airport Blvd. exit to get to 45th.
- Once you’re on 45th Street, look for the signs to turn left on Bennett Road. That will take you back to Ellingson Street to the gym and Odyssey School parking lots.
- Or you can park in the main parking lot off of 45th, but that will fill up fast.
Please see the attached Austin Marathon Course route so that you can make proper plans to get there on Sunday based on where you live.
Here is what I suggest.
- If you live East, North, or South, use I-35 to get to the Airport Blvd exit.
- If you live West, you need to go as far north as Koenig Lane and take it to Airport. Or you could take 183 to I-35 to Airport.
- If you live in West Campus, you will NOT be able to cross Guadalupe Street, so you need to go as far north as Koenig Lane and take it to Airport. Or you could take 183 to I-35 to Airport.
- If you live on campus or in north campus neighborhoods, you need to go south to MLK, to I-35, to Airport.
Please leave plenty early to allow yourself time to make it.
Please look at the attached map and make a plan.
PS: This year we’re handing out water and cheering on the runners from 9:30 to 10:15. Come early to join us in cheering on the runners!Download Course Map PDF